Get 10% off ISM full rate membership this Christmas
Join from just £7.80 a month
Make us your ISM
The ISM is the UK's professional body for musicians. We support over 8,200 professional musicians across the UK and Ireland with unrivaled services and expert advice. Our members come from all musical backgrounds and genres, and from all areas of the music profession.
As an early Christmas present, we're offering you a 10% discount on our full rate membership until 31 December 2017.
With this offer, you can join the ISM at the full rate for £15.84 a month and benefit from our full range of support including expert advice, comprehensive insurances and some great opportunities to promote yourself. If you've graduated with a music degree in the last ten years or are still studying, you can get an even better discount.
Use promo code GXMAS17 to claim your discount
To claim your discount, enter the relevant discount code above when you join online or quote it to our membership team if you join over the phone: 020 7221 3499.
Full rate membership for £15.84 a month (Direct Debit over ten months) or £158.40 for the year
Graduate rate membership* for £7.80 a month (Direct Debit over ten months) or £78 for the year
Student rate membership is just £15 a year
*you can join at the graduate rate if you have graduated with a degree-level or equivalent qualification in music in the last ten years.
Offer ends 31 December 2017.
What are the benefits?
- direct access to one-to-one legal advice and representation
- public liability insurance cover up to £10,000,000
- legal expenses insurance cover up to £100,000
- access to an unpaid fees service that recovers payments owed to you
- professional listings to help you promote yourself and get work
- letters after your name to enhance your status as a professional musician
- award-winning professional development at a discounted members' rate
- unlimited discounted insurance on any number of musical instruments and equipment of any value
- tax support services
- opportunities to join one of our expert Special Interest Groups and make an impact on policy affecting musicians
- DBS check service and advice
- hundreds of discounts on a range of products and services, from sheet music and instrument accessories to cinema tickets and holidays...
...and much more
'The ISM membership is important to me because it gives me a safety net should a problem arise, whether it be financial or legal. I've found the services really useful and I use the contracts all the time.'