Working fewer than 90 days?
'The Hungarian partner should consult directly with the competent local authority if a (work) permit is needed or not for the musician’s concrete activities/performances/work.’
Information provided by Embassy
You will also need:
- Proof of means of subsistence in Hungary
- Proof of accommodation.
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Documents to evidence exit (i.e., ticket for departure)
- Employment agreement (for employment route)
- Business plan or contract for professional services or ‘other reliable means’ to verify your work (for gainful activity route)
€60 for residence permit.
The information provided in this guide is for your reference only and does not constitute legal or immigration advice. The ISM recommends that if you have any doubts about your eligibility to enter any country, you contact a suitably qualified migration expert for each individual country in good time prior to intended arrival.