The National Curriculum for Music 2019
- ISM The National Curriculum For Music Booklet Ks3 2019 Digital (0.6MB PDF)
- ISM The New Curriculum Wallchart Ks3 2019 Digital (0.11MB PDF)
- ISM_The National Curriculum for Music booklet_Primary_2019_digital (0.54MB PDF)
- ISM The New Curriculum For Music Wallchart Primary 2019 Digital (0.11MB PDF)
- Transition guide from the University of Sussex (0.09MB PDF)
- Formative assessment strategies ISM handout (0.06MB PDF)
The ISM Trust
We hope you enjoy reading this free resource provided through the ISM Trust, the Incorporated Society of Musicians’ (ISM) sister charity, which aims to advance education, the arts and to promote health. If you would like to make a donation towards the work of the Trust, you can do so below.
The ISM is:
BBC Ten Pieces Secondary!
The ISM is delighted to be a stakeholder for the BBC's Ten Pieces Secondary project. Building on the success BBC Music's ongoing Ten Pieces for Primary, which has already engaged more than half of UK primary schools, the BBC is extending the ground-breaking initiative to secondary schools. The aim is to open up the world of classical music to children aged 11 and above, inspiring them to respond creatively to the repertoire.