Full membership (student rate)
Student rate membership is only £15 per year (over £165 off the full rate)
While you study for your degree level qualification in music (part or full-time) you can become part of the ISM, an exciting and diverse membership of professional musicians in the UK, for just £15 a year.
'ISM student membership is really great value for money. It's important to have that kind of representation even as a student, so that when you leave you've already gained some experience, made some connections and you're ready to go full-time.'
What are the benefits?
For this incredible student rate you would receive the same benefits as other members but at a fraction of the price. You would also be entitled to a student member discount for our award-winning seminars and events - up to 80% off.
Other benefits include:
- public liability insurance up to £10,000,000
- unpaid fees recovery services
- be part of an active community of professional musicians
- award-winning professional development events at a discounted rate and free resources
- enhanced professional status
- regular webinars and seminars to help prepare you for a career in music
- unlimited discounted insurance on any number of musical instruments and equipment of any value
- hundreds of discounts to save you money from instruments to gym membership
- 24-hour personal support and advice helpline as well as a telephone and face-to-face counselling services
- premier legal services from our specialist in-house team and access to our 24 hour legal helpline