Full membership (student rate)
Student rate membership is only £15 per year (over £165 off the full rate)
While you study for your degree level qualification in music (part or full-time) you can become part of the ISM, an exciting and diverse membership of professional musicians in the UK, for just £15 a year.
'ISM student membership is really great value for money. It's important to have that kind of representation even as a student, so that when you leave you've already gained some experience, made some connections and you're ready to go full-time.'
What are the benefits?
For this incredible student rate you would receive the same benefits as other members but at a fraction of the price. You would also be entitled to a student member discount for our award-winning seminars and events - up to 80% off.
Other benefits include:
- public liability insurance up to £10,000,000
- unpaid fees recovery services
- be part of an active community of professional musicians
- award-winning professional development events at a discounted rate and free resources
- enhanced professional status
- regular webinars and seminars to help prepare you for a career in music
- unlimited discounted insurance on any number of musical instruments and equipment of any value
- hundreds of discounts to save you money from instruments to gym membership
- 24-hour personal support and advice helpline as well as a telephone and face-to-face counselling services
- premier legal services from our specialist in-house team and access to our 24 hour legal helpline
How to join
Call us on 020 7221 3499 and we'll take your details over the phone.
Download our application form and send it to the address at the bottom of the page. Don't worry about section 3a of the form, it doesn't apply to student membership applications.
If you have any questions, try our frequently asked questions page or call us on 020 7221 3499.