Full membership (student rate)
Student rate membership is only £15 per year (over £160 off the full rate)
While you study for your degree level qualification in music (part or full-time) you can become part of the ISM, an exciting and diverse membership of professional musicians in the UK, for just £15 a year.
'ISM student membership is really great value for money. It's important to have that kind of representation even as a student, so that when you leave you've already gained some experience, made some connections and you're ready to go full-time.'
What are the benefits?
For this incredible student rate you would receive the same benefits as other members but at a fraction of the price. You would also be entitled to a student member discount for our award-winning seminars and events - up to 80% off.
Other benefits include:
- unlimited discounted insurance on any number of musical instruments and equipment of any value
- hundreds of discounts to save you money from instruments to gym membership
- professional listings on our Music Directory to get you get work
- promotion of your gigs through our social media
- public liability insurance up to £10,000,000
- regular webinars and seminars to help prepare you for a career in music
- be part of an active community of musicians
- award-winning professional development events at a discounted rate
- support from our 24-hour counselling helpline
How to join
Call us on 020 7221 3499 and we'll take your details over the phone.
Download our application form and send it to the address at the bottom of the page. Don't worry about section 3a of the form, it doesn't apply to student membership applications.
If you have any questions, try our frequently asked questions page or call us on 020 7221 3499.