Full membership (graduate rate)
Full membership (graduate rate) starts at £78 for your first year or divide the cost over ten months and pay just £7.80 a month
If you have graduated with your first music degree within the last ten years you can take advantage of our graduate discount. You can join the ISM for just £78 (almost £100 off) for your first year and we'll also give you substantial discounts in your second and third years if you continue your membership.
What are the benefits?
As a graduate rate full member you can receive the same benefits as members paying the full rate but at a fraction of the price.
- direct access to one-to-one legal advice and representation from our specialist in-house team
- public liability insurance cover up to £10,000,000
- legal expenses insurance cover up to £100,000
- professional listings to help you promote your services and get work
- an unpaid fees service to recover overdue payments owed to you in relation to your work
- unlimited discounted insurance on any number of musical instruments and equipment of any value
- access to an active community of musicians who you can meet and share ideas with
- award-winning professional development events at our discounted members rate
- DBS Disclosure application service
- hundreds of discounts to save you money on a huge range of personal and musical products and services
- enhanced professional status – you will be entitled to use our letters after your name to demonstrate your professional status and enhance your profile
...and much more
'If I was to sum up the ISM in one word it would be essential. it creates a strong support and foundation for my business.'
How to join
Simply complete our online application form and enter the name of your first degree-level (or above) qualification in music, the institution you studied at and the year you graduated.
Call us on 020 7221 3499 and we'll take your details over the phone.
If you were previously an ISM member - Welcome back! All you need to do is contact our Membership Officer on 020 7313 9311 or [email protected] and we can restart your membership.
If you have any questions, try our frequently asked questions page or call us on 020 7221 3499.