Membership Terms and Conditions
- You may cancel your membership within 14 days of first paying your membership fee to the ISM. You must give us written notice of cancellation (contact details below). In the event of cancellation within this period, we will refund your full membership fee, less a £5.00 administration fee, as long as you have not taken advantage of any membership benefits within the 14 day period. If this is the case, we cannot offer you a refund. This right to cancel does not apply to you if you have previously held an ISM membership.Your membership will run for a minimum 12 month period from the point your application is first accepted or subsequently renewed. This is in order to allow the ISM to plan its resources and offer a reliable service to its members.
- If you do not wish to renew your membership at the end of the 12 month period, you are required to give us written notice of this at least one calendar month before the date on which your current membership expires (contact details below).
- If you pay by direct debit, you will have your annual membership automatically renewed unless you give us one calendar month written notice of your intention not to renew (contact details below). If you cancel your direct debit payments midway through your membership, you remain liable to pay us the remaining balance of your membership fee for the year, either by a one off payment or by reinstating your direct debit.
- If you wish to change your membership grade (i.e. full, student, retired etc) you can do this from your next renewal date and not mid-way through your current membership term. Please provide at least one month written notice of the change before your next renewal date (contact details below). If we do not receive one month notice, we cannot amend your membership grade until your next renewal date.
- If you have outstanding membership fees due to the ISM, we reserve the right to suspend your membership and all membership benefits, including access to the legal service and your insurance coverage.
if you require further membership information, please contact us on the details below.
Incorporated Society of Musicians
4–5 Inverness Mews
London W2 3JQ
T: 020 7221 3499
E: [email protected]