Jump to main content

How do I join as a student member?

Studying music?

You can join as a student member if you are a full or part-time student on a course at level four (HNC) or above. You just need to provide details of your place of study, your course title and your expected completion date when you apply.

Not studying music?

If you are studying a non music-related course at level four or above but are involved with music outside your course (for example you regularly perform in a university orchestra or band, or you teach music), it’s likely you can still join. When you apply we'll ask for details of your extra-curricular musical activities.

Student membership is just £15 a year.