How do I join as a student member?

You can join as a student member if you are a full or part-time student on a degree or graduate diploma course in music. The course must have a significant musical component - normally meaning that music is mentioned in the course title. You just need to provide details of your university, conservatoire or college, your course title and your expected completion date.

Student membership is just £15 a year.