The Complete Musician Training (Key Stage 2)
The DaCapo Music Foundation
£95 including lunch
A one day musicianship training for Key Stage 2. Suitable for musicians of degree standard who read music fluently or sing, and teach Key Stage 2 in the classroom.
This course covers-
- Kodaly techniques
- Age appropriate repertoire
- Application of Kodaly technique to classroom activities, percussion and notation
- Use of Kodaly to enable composition and reading
- Lively and practical listening
- Incorporating movement into classroom teaching
- Relates to the National Curriculum for KS2
£95 including lunch.
Resources are available. To book please email [email protected]
Hannah GarciaEmail Hannah Garcia