Advertise with the ISM
The Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM) is a growing national network of almost 9,500 members who are supported, protected and empowered by the ISM - the UK’s professional body for musicians. Established over 135 years ago, the ISM welcomes musicians at all stages of their careers and from a wide variety of genres and backgrounds.
You can reach our members via:
- print advertising in the Music Journal - our bi-monthly magazine with a circulation of 10,000 copies per issue (60,000 copies per year)
- print advertising in the ISM Diary - sent to all full ISM members every year
- print advertising in the ISM Handbook - sent to all full ISM members every year
- an online banner on the ISM website which has over 60,000 page views per month
- advertorial in our e-newsletters which are sent to over 7,500 ISM members twice a month
- a solus email sent to over 3,000 ISM members who have agreed to receive email from third-party organisations. If you are looking to target specific types of musician or demographics within the membership, we can segment this list.
You can reach users of the ISM Music Directory via:
- an online banner which will be viewed approximately 2,000 times a month
The ISM Music Directory is used by members of the public looking for musicians. Users range from parents and pupils looking for music teachers to orchestra fixers and musicians looking for players.
Discounted advertising rates are available for our silver, gold and platinum corporate members.