Advertise with the ISM
The Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM) is the UK's professional body for musicians. We have over 8,500 members working in a variety of different roles within the music sector. Our membership includes performers, composers and arrangers, music educators, conductors and musical directors, academics, music students, music therapists and more.
You can reach our members by advertising via:
- ISM Music Journal - our bi-monthly magazine which is sent to over 8,500 members
- ISM Diary - sent to all full ISM members every year
- ISM Handbook - sent to all full ISM members every year
- an online banner on the ISM website which has over 40,000 page views per month
- our e-newsletters which are sent to approximately 6,500 ISM members twice a month
- a solus email with your content only sent to up to 2,500 ISM members who have agreed to receive email from third-party organisations. If you are looking to target specific types of musician or demographics within the membership, we can segment the list.
You can reach users of the ISM Music Directory via:
- an online banner which will be viewed approximately 2,000 times a month
The ISM Music Directory is used by members of the public looking for musicians. Users range from parents and pupils looking for music teachers to orchestra fixers and musicians looking for players.
Discounted advertising rates are available for our silver, gold and platinum corporate members.
Contact our Marketing Manager, Ruth McPherson, to find out more.