Advertise with the ISM
The Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM) is the UK's professional body for musicians. We have almost 8,000 members working in a variety of different roles within the music sector. Our membership includes performers, composers and arrangers, music educators, conductors and musical directors, academics, music students, music therapists and more.
You can reach our members by advertising in:
- ISM Music Journal - our bi-monthly journal which is sent to approximately 7,800 members
- ISM Diary - sent to all full ISM members every year
- ISM Handbook - sent to all full ISM members every year
- our e-newsletters which are sent to approximately 6,400 ISM members twice a month
- a dedicated email with your content only - sent to up to 2,350 ISM members who have agreed to receive email from third-party organisations. If you are looking to target specific types of musician or demographics within the membership, we can segment the list to meet various criteria.
You can reach users of the ISM Music Directory via:
- an online banner which will be viewed by approximately 2,500 visitors per month.
The ISM Music Directory is used by members of the public looking for musicians. Users range from parents and pupils looking for music teachers to orchestra fixers and musicians looking for players.
Special advertising rates are available for our silver, gold and platinum corporate members.
Contact our Marketing Manager, Ruth McPherson, to find out more.