Student membership is only £15 per year (£156 off the full rate)
While you study for your degree level qualification in music (part or full-time) you can become part of the ISM, an exciting and diverse membership of professional musicians in the UK, for just £15 a year.
'The ISM is like a crash mat - it's the support and security which helps to give me the freedom to take bigger creative risks.'
What are the benefits?
For this incredible student rate you would receive the same benefits as other members but at a fraction of the price. You would also be entitled to a student member discount for our award-winning seminars and events - up to 80% off.
Other benefits include:
- unlimited discounted insurance on any number of musical instruments and equipment of any value
- hundreds of discounts to save you money on a huge range of personal and musical products and services
- listings on our Music Directory and Handbook to help you promote your services and get work
- promotion of your gigs and concerts through our social media networks
- a music business advisory service to help you start a business or establish yourself as a freelance musician
- public liability insurance up to £10,000,000
- regular webinars and seminars to help prepare you for a career in music
- opportunities to meet and network with other music students and professional musicians
- award-winning professional development events at a discounted members rate
How to join
Call us on 020 7221 3499 and we'll take your details over the phone.
Download our application form and send it to the address at the bottom of the page. Don't worry about section 3a of the form, it doesn't apply to student membership applications.
If you have any questions, try our frequently asked questions page or call us on 020 7221 3499.