Our next conference will take place in Birmingham on Wednesday 16 - Thursday 17 April 2014.
We have an inspiring line-up of speakers and performers already confirmed including:
- Julian Lloyd Webber in conversation with Clare Stevens (formerly Editor, Music Teacher magazine)
- pianist Julian Jacobson leading a piano masterclass
- composer Jim Aitchison
- Lincoln Abbotts from ABRSM
- Professor Sue Hallam from the Institute of Education
- Mark Burke, Director, Charanga
- Marshall Marcus from In Harmony Sistema England
- Martin Fautley, Professor of Education, Birmingham City University
- Peter Garden, Executive Director, Learning, Royal Liverpool Philharmonic
- Jo Johnson, Senior Marketing Manager, Digital, London Symphony Orchestra.
More details coming soon.
Tickets for the conference will go on sale shortly. Watch this space!
If your company is interested in exhibiting at the conference please contact David Smith, email@example.com, to register your interest.